Where to Get Coffee in San Antonio
Whenever Nick and I travel, we always try and find the best coffee shops. Nick loves coffee, and while I appreciate a good cup of joe (good meaning not burned to a crisp of diluted with cream), I'm very much a tea girl. But, Nick loves finding good coffee, so, so do I. On our recent trip to San Antonio, we embarked on finding the best cup. Nick's favorite shot was at Estate, but he like the pour over better at Local. These photos were taken at Estate Coffee, which brings me to the first one on my list!
1) Estate Coffee Company. I love a good little coffee shop sitting sesh and that's what Estate gave me. I loved the feel of the store and the personalities of the baristas. We went to the downtown location.
2) Local Coffee. The one we went to was in the Pearl District, which was honestly my favorite area of the city! Great vibe and definitely more upbeat. Love the surrounding shops, too!
3) Theory Coffee Co. This coffee is served out of a trailer, so that's a good starting point! They locally source coffee out of Round Rock, TX and have too many accolades to mention. They definitely know what they are doing and it shows.
4) Indie Coffee Co. You can tell from the name, that they are just cool! They have a solid cup of coffee and also offer catering! Nick and I are having a latte bar at the wedding, so we love that they do this!
5) The Fairview. What makes this shop cool is that it is owned by baristas. It is part of the tiny shop, micro-roaster movement and their dedication definitely shows. They also have an in house food program and serve brunch and small bites every day.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!