Where to get Coffee in San Francisco
Bloomingdales Skort (black version here and dress version too!) | Topshop Strappy Tank | Sandals | Kendra Scott Elton Cuff and Sophee Earrings | OPI Be There in A Prosecco Nail Polish | Daniel Wellington Watch
Y'all. I'm salivating as I write this, but anything for you guys, right? ;) This is my second post of my San Francisco series. If you missed my first one on The Perfect Tourist Outfit, you can catch up here!
A little over a month ago, Nick and I traveled to San Francisco and met up with his parents and sisters. Whenever we travel, we like to eat and drink our way through the city...one of those drinks, being coffee. You're probably thinking two coffee posts back to back? Sheesh. I know, I know, but coffee makes the world go round! (see my previous coffee post on how to up your hosting game here).
Anyway, before we left Dallas, we consulted with Eric Madison of Ascenion Coffee, as he is my favorite Ascenion employee and a true coffee wizard. He told us where we should go and what to expect, and boy was he on point! Here's where we went, and our findings.
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse. Okay, so Eric didn't recommend this one, but I just had to go. It was actually walking distance from our hotel, Hotel Carlton. The coffee was good - not bad at all; however, the pastries were amazing! Go, get a pastry, and take the instagram pic that you got baked in San Francisco.
- Saint Frank Coffee. Craft coffee at it's best. Definitely more than just an instagram picture.
- Andytown Coffee Roasters. Known for being homey and was just that. Good home coffee.
- Blue Bottle. This place was good. They know how to execute a cup, but there's not much detail, which is what wins my heart. Their food presentation is awesome.
- Sightglass Coffee. Hands down, my favorite. I loved the ambiance, the baristas, the pastries, and especially the coffee. They pay attention to detail and you will love them for it. If you can't go to any other places, go here.
Have you been to San Francisco or do you live there? Did I leave off your go to place? Let me know, so I can add it to my list, when I go back!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe and receive every post in your inbox!